Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Video (s) of the Week!!

I decided to do a double feature this week.
And the theme is: American Sign Lauanuge!

I was bored one night after my friend taught me how to say "happy birthday" in ASL, so I decided to youtube it to learn how to say more words when I found all these videos of people signing to songs. Its the coolest thing ever, and I want to learn!  Many of the people signing arnt actually deaf, they are just doing  it as a hobby. Lots of highschools and colleges teach ASL now. Here are my two favorites that I found.

This is a music video to Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars, and it is beautiful, you'll see why. It totally makes me want to learn ASL just so I can make videos like this.

And here is number 2! Party in the USA in sign launguage! This guy is so funny, I love his facial expressions.

No comments: