Saturday, November 19, 2011

This is the Nerdy Portion of My Blog....

I just watched all of the Lord of the Rings. They are fantastic! I dont know why I underappricated them when they first came out. Maybe I was a bit young? I dont know but I love them now! Im pretty sure it wasnt because of Aragorn's rugged handsomeness or Legolas's hair.

Speaking of Aragorn, I have a couple things to say about him. I dont think anyone else besides him can pull off the rugged hair, dress and wielding sword like he can.  The way he runs into battle is just so cute! Just the way he talks and looks and walks is absolutely inspiring!

He's like "Yeah, im Argorn, lost King of Gondor, Im a cool lonely ranger without a care in the world. I speak elvish and have amazing eyes. Look at me run with my awesome sword!"

I can totally see why Eowyn fell head over heals for him. It all worked out though at the end, she found Faramir (who's hair is amazing, btw)

And he totally deserved to become king after all he went through.

Now I understand why they are so long, it gives the characters so much more personality. I was so sad at the end when (SPOIL!) Frodo left with the elves. Poor Sam!


And then I went on youtube and found a few fan videos that are quite hilarious.

BE A MAN:
YOU BELONG WITH ME:
Love it!!!!

No comments: