Sunday, November 18, 2012

My top 5 Youtube Bloggers

There's some really great talent out there on youtube! It was really awesome to watch young people rise to fame through the internet. Here are my top 5 youtubers and my favorite videos!!

1) Shane Dawson. I love how he makes videos that are inspiration yet funny as hell. I love how honest he is about his past, he really puts out a good message about body image and self love (in most of his videos.....)



2) Jenna Marbles. She is hilarious, nuff said. I love how she talks to her dogs, it is precious.


3) SteveCash83. He does a sort of soap opera with his pets who unlike most, can talk. The main stars are Sylvester the potty mouthed black cat, Gibson the weirdo and Shelby the dog. He also is quite the accomplished musician, I love his single "No Where Arizona", but "Kitty Kitty Doesnt Like" is my favorite!



4) MeanKitty/Mr.Safety. Another youtuber crazy about his cats! He made an entire rap song about how mean his kitty is. Hilarious!


5) HISOE. Or How It Should of Ended. These guys create alternate endings for some of the high grossing movies. It is so funny, sometimes I prefer their ending to the real one. 

That's it for now!


K

No comments: